TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term 'Advanced Offroad Trailer' or 'AOT' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1217 Baldy Mtn. Rd. Suite 102, Sandpoint, Idaho United States 83864. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at . We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at .
Our refund policy is 30 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 15 days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at and send your item to: 1217 Baldy Mtn. Rd. Suite 102, Sandpoint, Idaho United States 83864.
Our products are shipped within 12-14 Days using the following carriers: USPS, FedEx, UPS or DHL. To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1217 Baldy Mtn. Rd. Suite 102, Sandpoint, Idaho United States 83864. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
SAFETY AND LIABILITY
Advanced Offroad Trailers (AOT) performs advanced testing with professional drivers. The "normal" use of the trailer is not such that it should be jumped, rolled, or in any other way abused as seen in posted videos and pictures. Although we take pride in bringing you the most durable advanced pack trailer to keep up with you on the trail, we do not, in anyway, suggest you perform the same stunts shown or advertised anywhere under Advanced Offroad Trailers network of videos and pictures. Please, please, please, do not be an idiot and perform the stunts shown in our media. The intended use of this media is such that we can show you how far we push these trailers in order to insure all design aspects are able to perform to your environment. This testing and the resulting amazing videos and pictures help us support and establish criteria by which we can offer the below described lifetime warranty. Please have fun, think about how your trailer will perform in different environments, learn by incremental steps, stay in touch with our training pages, read your Owners Manual, and most importantly don’t be stupid.
Advanced Offroad Trailer Lifetime Warranty
NEW TRAILER LIMITED WARRANTY
Advanced Offroad Trailers (AOT) warrants that your new AOT is free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the following terms and conditions. Our intent is to gain meaningful feedback from our customers about any problem seen in the field such that we can improve our product. "If you break it, all we want to know is how you did it, and we will make it right." Outside of this governing intent we do not warrant the normal wear items or the abnormal use of the trailer. The following policy outlines this intent.
Basic Coverage Period
This is to certify that AOT warrants to the first purchaser only, the described new trailer manufactured by AOT to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, when properly maintained, and under normal use and service, which means the loading, unloading and transportation of uniformly distributed loads of non-corrosive cargo, adequately restrained and secured in a manner which does not subject the trailer to strains or impacts greater than are imposed by normal use. Total weight of trailer and cargo must not exceed the (manufacturer's recommended) gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) set forth on the vehicle identification plate affixed to the trailer at the factory. AOT’s obligation to the first purchaser under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at its option, of any defective part of said trailer, which is the result of defective material and/or defective workmanship of parts furnished and installed by AOT. Transportation/shipping expenses to AOT are to be borne by the Purchaser. Additionally, AOT will warrant to the first purchaser the limited repair or replacement, at its option, of any structural portion of said trailer, which is the result of defective material and/or defective workmanship of parts furnished and installed by AOT.
In the event a warranty repair is necessary, contact your Advanced Offroad Trailer Dealer or contact Advanced Offroad Trailer Technical Service or the appropriate Advanced Offroad Trailer Supplier partner within the warranty period. Advanced Offroad Trailer Company or its Supplier partners will administer the warranty approval process. Consult the Advanced Offroad Trailer website or trailer Owner’s Manual for more information.
Adjustments required during break-in period are not warrantable. See your trailer Owner’s Manual regarding break-in period. Tire and alignment issues must be identified within 6 months, from date of sale. Also see “What is Not Covered” below. Certain specialty trailers may not qualify for blanket warranty coverage as stated in this document.
Repairs neither Advanced Offroad Trailer nor its Dealer partners nor its Supplier partners will be responsible for repairs, including emergency repairs, made to any Advanced Offroad Trailer without prior notification or approval by either Advanced Offroad Trailer, its Dealer partners or Supplier partners.
The first purchaser must register their product with AOT. A registration form is provided in the O&M. If a new registration form is needed please contact AOT for this information. Registration must be entered within 30 days of the original purchase date.
• You are responsible for properly operating and maintaining your Advanced Offroad Trailer in accordance with the instructions described in the trailer Owner’s Manual and maintenance records of all routine maintenance.
• In order for this warranty to remain in effect you must maintain maintenance records to show that the required maintenance has been performed.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Factors beyond the Manufacturer’s Control
• Damage resulting from misuse of the AOT including but not limited to driving over cliffs, striking objects, overloading, loading and unloading in unacceptable manners, rollover. (See The Trailer Owner’s Manual for “Proper Use Guidelines”.)
• Accidental damage including but not limited to collision, impact, fire, hitting road debris or off road debris.
• Damage or corrosion from the environment such as acid rain, airborne agents, chlorides.
• Acts of Man including but not limited to alteration, unauthorized repair, stunt driving, modification, tampering, and recklessness.
• Acts of God including but not limited to tornado, hurricane, blizzard, hail, wind storm, lightning, floods and other natural disasters.
• Cosmetic conditions or surface corrosion from stone chips or scratches.
• Structural issues that arise from corrosion.
• Any damage incurred in the act of military operations or any such operation associated with such operations.
• Damage due to lack of maintenance or lack of following Generally Accepted Industry Practices: Lack of proper maintenance as described in your trailer Owner’s Manual.
• Improper maintenance: performing maintenance in a manner contrary to Generally Accepted Industry Practices. See trailer Owner’s Manual.
• Normal Deterioration: Including but not limited to normal wear, tear and deterioration such as discoloration, fading, dulling, dents, scratches, deformation, oxidation.
Maintenance at Owner’s Expense
• Including but not limited to normal maintenance services such as cleaning, replacing damaged parts, alignment checks, inspections, brake adjustments/replacement, light replacement, lubrication, fastener adjustments.
Extra Expenses and Damages
• Any financial loss due to lack of use of the Advanced Offroad Trailer or expenses including but not limited to lodging, fuel, utilities, towing, loss of revenue and any other expenses or damages.
The liability of Advanced Offroad Trailer under this warranty is limited solely to the repair or replacement of parts defective in Advanced Offroad Trailer-supplied material, or workmanship by Advanced Offroad Trailer. Specifically, it does not include any expense of or payment for loss of use of the Advanced Offroad Trailer during warranty repairs. If Advanced Offroad Trailer chooses to replace a specific part, it will be the responsibility of the owner to perform or pay for the replacement labor unless otherwise specifically expressed in writing by Advanced Offroad Trailer. If Advanced Offroad Trailer Authorizes Buyer or a third party to repair, replace or reperform the allegedly defective goods or services instead of Advanced Offroad Trailer doing such work itself, Buyer shall retain any such allegedly defective goods for a reasonable period after such work is done to allow Advanced Offroad Trailer a chance to examine and inspect same. If, upon examination and inspection, Advanced Offroad Trailer determines, in its sole and exclusive judgment, that the goods or services in question are not defective or that the goods have been in any way subjected to any of those conditions listed above, Advanced Offroad Trailer reserves the right to decline Buyer’s warranty claim for work performed by Buyer or a third party. In no event will Advanced Offroad Trailer be liable, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, for any bodily injury, death or property damage resulting from or in any way arising out of any goods or services provided by Advanced Offroad Trailer or their sale, use or manufacture. IN NO EVENT SHALL ADVANCED OFFROAD TRAILER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR EXPENSES. No change in avision in this Warranty may be made without the written agreement of an authorized officer of Advanced Offroad Trailer. THIS IS AOT’S ONLY WARRANTY AND BUYERS EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. AOT MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED BY AOT. CLAIMS NOT MADE WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD ARE DEEMED WAIVED BY THE BUYER.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties. No Dealer partner or Supplier partner or any agent or employee is authorized to extend or expand this warranty. Parts not manufactured by Advanced Offroad Trailer, Except with respect to title, Advanced Offroad Trailer’s warranty does not attach to Goods or Parts thereof not manufactured by Advanced Offroad Trailer, Advanced Offroad Trailer will, as an accommodation to the first purchaser, pass on to first purchaser whatever warranty, if any, it receives from the manufacturer of such Goods or part, but only to the extent allowed by such manufacturer.
Advanced Offroad Trailer, LLC • 637 Rocky Point Road• Sandpoint, Id 83864 • www.advancedoffroadtrailer.com • Document LW-1000 Rev A Sept 2016